About the practice
- The practice is rooted in a deep understanding of the impact that past and present emotional issues and everyday stress can have on our lives and affect our overall happiness.
- Individual therapy is guided by a wealth of professional experience and knowledge.
- Clients are treated with the utmost confidentiality and compassion.
- The approach is very much person centered. Accessing and incorporating many different styles and techniques as appropriate to the individual client.
- The practice is designed to meet the emotional needs of people over the age of 16. A comprehensive referral system is in place for anyone who requires a different or more specialist therapy.
- Whether a self-referral or a referral from another professional, clients can arrange appointments as and when required. Typically clients come initially for a block of 4 to 6 weekly sessions and then bi-weekly or monthly depending on their needs. Clients are welcome to return as life’s trials and tribulations unfold. Clients find this approach extremely helpful as it is empowering, allowing them to implement their own coping strategies and deal with situations independently where possible. Many clients also attend on a regular basis in order to maintain their overall emotional well-being and keep their coping abilities topped up.
- We provide a space for clients to work in that is confidential, safe, peaceful, and comfortable.